- Access to users, during co-creation who can help you prototype and test.
- Designers to help understand user journeys and help create/ adapt your products.
- Facilities and experts for quick prototyping/ fabrication to make a MVP.
- Mentors customised to your needs, be they business, IT, engineers, designers.
- IT expertise on everything from App making support, to AI, to website design.
- Access to people with special needs education, inclusive education, disability expertise.
- A prototyping budget and will help you source your materials.
- Access to special needs and inclusive schools.
- Young entrepreneurs and business school faculty to help with your business planning.
- Access to investors and incubators to work with and pitch to ( all teams that made it to our 2nd round were given incubation)
Who Can Apply?
Startups, innovators, and non profits working on solutions for children with disabilities and their parents.
“When you pay attention to the beginning of the story, you can change the whole story”.